Which Peppermint shrimp is this?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,633
Reaction score
34,651
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a third peppermint shrimp (To replace my one that died this morning) I have a wurdemanni in the tank at the moment and just wanted to find out what one this beauty is. It looks like a wurdemanni at the moment but I’m unsure if it is truly one.
C88AEA60-6396-4C06-9249-ACCC89CF81F2.jpeg
 
Looks like Lysmata vittsta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new