Which Radion for a 20" deep tank? Part 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyrical
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had mine on a 6x2x2 and could grow Acro and clams on the sand bed no problem. I've actually seen them used on deep dimension tanks which are 27 deep and they work well.

That's really great info to know makes me feel a lot better about spending 2k on lights lol. Thanks a lot! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new