Which SKU for replacement tubes for Maxi Doser 2.2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TehBrainz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TehBrainz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
725
Reaction score
523
Location
Baltimore, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered the dosing tube on one of my dosing heads split linearly and is leaking water.

Does anyone know which SKU is the correct tube replacement for the Maxi 2.2 Doser? I see SKU: PL-1888 (Replacement tubes for GHL Doser 2.1 Maxi) and SKU: PL-0586 (Dosing Pump Tube)

I'm assuming it's PL-1888 since it's for Maxi 2.1, but wanted to double check before ordering.
 
You can see the split in the photo. Not a fun find, by any means.

20240810_104518.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new