Which Supplemental Reef Brite for ATI SunPower?

Reefbrite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also switched from Radions to a ATI T5 fixture on both my tank.
After a while I kind of missed the led pop so I looked into the blue led light bars and finally decided on the Reef Brite XHO's for both my tanks.
I love the color.
Thank you, we appreciate it. Glad the XHO'S worked out well for you.

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are mine XHO attached to a Aquaticlife Hybrid fixture. Also running XR30W and XR15W.

ED880C8F-22B4-42FA-A7AF-4258EDADD7FF.jpeg
FEA4DDF1-ED96-41E1-BA37-CC4CDF5B056D.jpeg

And my view at the end of the day only XHO Reefbrites ON, Reefer 425 XL

226A911E-0BEE-4E6E-ACB2-FDB9B84AE3B3.jpeg

Reefbrite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are mine XHO attached to a Aquaticlife Hybrid fixture. Also running XR30W and XR15W.

WOW looks fantastic thank you for posting the tank looks great!

Thanks for the support, the setup looks great!

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP, if you’re on budget then go with the lumilite. They still supplement your ATI and provide good colors. Its not necessary to go with the XHO.

plexx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a red sea 250 (36x18x21deep) I have an ATI 4 bulb T5 3 blue + 1 coral + and 1 Reef Brite xho on the front. Was wondering if one more xho on the back would help. My tank is mostly zoas and lps. Thanks

Reefbrite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a red sea 250 (36x18x21deep) I have an ATI 4 bulb T5 3 blue + 1 coral + and 1 Reef Brite xho on the front. Was wondering if one more xho on the back would help. My tank is mostly zoas and lps. Thanks
An additional XHO would definitely help and provide additional coverage especially to the back of the corals.

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The XHO Actinic Blue if you want the most color and pop from your corals. The XHO's are made here in the US and used by Jason Fox, Cherry Corals, Budman Corals, Gonzo Corals and many of the other top coral vendors out there. There are legs available that allow you to set them directly on the tank or use the included L brackets to mount them to your fixture. The XHO's are dimmable allowing you to use an APEX to control using our APEX LED interface unit (Sold separately no VDM module required if you have an available VR port) or our Bluetooth LE controller. The Lumi Lite Pro Actinic Blue and Lumi Lite Actinic Blue are also great options for adding color and pop. The Lumi Lite Pro uses the same L brackets as the XHO and both come with legs allowing you to mount them directly on a tank. They are also dimmable allowing you to use them with our APEX LED interface or Bluetooth LE controller.

Reef Brite...I have a question. I'm really impressed with your lights when using them in combination with the ATI Sun Power. My tank will be 34" wide and therefore want to know if I can affix a second pair of your Reef Brites. Another words, have the first pair of ReefBrites connect directly to the ATI Sun Power and then have the second pair connect to the first pair of ReefBrites?
Thank you.

Reefbrite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Brite...I have a question. I'm really impressed with your lights when using them in combination with the ATI Sun Power. My tank will be 34" wide and therefore want to know if I can affix a second pair of your Reef Brites. Another words, have the first pair of ReefBrites connect directly to the ATI Sun Power and then have the second pair connect to the first pair of ReefBrites?
Thank you.
Unfortunately there is no way to attach a second pair of XHO's to your ATI fixture. You could remove the two you have mounted mount the ATI unit, mount them as a pair together and suspend them independently. You would then do the identical thing for the second pair. Your other option is to leave the pair you have mounted to your ATI unit and suspend the second pair independently. Frankly two Actinic Blue XHO's are plenty to supplement your ATI though a second pair would certainly increase PAR and Pop.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back