WhiskyTango's WATERBOX 20

scottmin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 weeks with the AI Prime 16HD, I really like this light. My corals are doing great and looking good, and the Bluetooth connection is so simple and easy. I’m running UV and violet at 120, royal blue and blue at 80, green and red at 5, cool white at 20.

I am new to R2R, not sure if there's a way to look at this on your profile, but what kind of tank do you have? I just got myself a Prime 16 HD and trying to figure out what in tarnation I should set the light to, or how bright it should be!

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R, not sure if there's a way to look at this on your profile, but what kind of tank do you have? I just got myself a Prime 16 HD and trying to figure out what in tarnation I should set the light to, or how bright it should be!
I was in the same boat you were in. Go to the AI website and download a preset schedule. Other places like World Wide Corals or experience Growers also have downloads of their schedule that you can just input into yours.

OP
OP
WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The kind of tank I have is right there in the title. :cool:

OP
OP
WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you like BB?

Love the cabbage coral.

The lay out of the scape is very nice. Everything looks so clean.

For sure BB is so easy. Most of the detritus accumulates in the front left, so its a breeze to siphon it out. The highest placed cabbage is a mint green and pinkish under my normal lighting profile, and I wish I could capture that with my phone.

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great benefit of downsizing to a nano, I just got 27 days out of 5 gallons of ATO water.
No way..On a 40 I am at 5 gallons a week. Arizona dry heat.
What ATO are you using?
How is the Psammarcora?

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great tank!!
I run the same one.
What that you are using for a.t.o container? Fits nicely. Can you link?

OP
OP
WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sure, unfortunately my tank is currently overrun with aptasia, so I'm starting over with two little fishes Stax rock scape that is curing in a rubbermaid tote. My tank and all hardware will be cleaned and sterilized with bleach before restarting. I'll post some pics once its back up.

IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0188.JPG

jacobreynolds6883

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, unfortunately my tank is currently overrun with aptasia, so I'm starting over with two little fishes Stax rock scape that is curing in a rubbermaid tote. My tank and all hardware will be cleaned and sterilized with bleach before restarting. I'll post some pics once its back up.

IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0188.JPG

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back