White bugs Acropora id

welp, I'll go ahead and jump on this recent reawakening of this thread, as I just discovered some white bugs eating some acros. I have ordered Dr. G's dip, with the same active ingredient as interceptor, and begun dosing it to my whole tank. I just did first dose yesterday, 1 ml/gal, removed filter pads and turned off carbon reactor. Replaced pads and turned on reactor today. Will do a 30% water change tomorrow (still trying to get rid of some bad Tropic Marin salt in there too). I'll do this two more times, spaced out one week each time, and think I'll do 2 ml/gal the next times. I'll report back on how it goes...
How did Dr. G’s dip work? I might have some bugs on mine too
 
Thankyou for replying, yesterday I did a 3x milbemycin oxime dose and all corals and fish seem happy and thriving.

I did this for 12h until I did a wc and added carbon + skimmer.

No bugs seen since buts a bit early to say!

The next 2 weeks i will do the same dose as yesterday.

In my country only milbemax is available but it's milbemycin + praziquantel.

Do you think 12h was too short? Is 24h better ?
What country are you from please? I think im dealing with white bugs also, acros stopped growing and started to have weird shape skin and tulip shape polyps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new