White "dots" on brain coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter germs101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

germs101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
515
Reaction score
192
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170508_173931.jpg
There are a lot of what appears to be white dots on my brain coral. They don't move. It's almost as if it is part of the mucus that the coral secrets. Any idea what this could be?
 
I agree with cloak . give it some time since it was just shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new