• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

White Red Sea Reefer 250 - Local pickup

kyleorso

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a used Red Sea Reefer 250 with V3 sump and white stand. This sale includes the tank, stand, sump, and plumbing only. No lights, pumps, or other electronics. Price $750 local pickup. I am located in 62948. Please note the location is not close to Chicago......It's about 5.5 hrs south of Chicago.

The tank doesn't leak and works great. I am selling because I bought this lightly used as a 3rd tank(yes I know) and plan to move in a couple months so I don't want to set it up and have to break it down.

The inside of the tank has some scratches from the previous owner cleaning the glass. They are not noticeable when the tank has water in it. The sump has a small chip on one of the top edges. Its cosmetic only well above the water line. Doesn't leak or interfere with anything.

1.jpg

*Light not included*

2.jpg

*electronics and ATO reservoir not included*

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back