White spots on Favia

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just going through some old posts and it's funny to see how much more I know now in such a short time. Can't imagine what i will know in another year. Anyways, thanks everyone for your help with this coral. I dipped it almost a year ago and it is going strong ever since. Here is a shot from today. It is healthy, happy, grown a few smaller heads and eating like a champ.
58ef85a6c58ab91e6ad8bfe3ea311dac.jpg
 
Just going through some old posts and it's funny to see how much more I know now in such a short time. Can't imagine what i will know in another year. Anyways, thanks everyone for your help with this coral. I dipped it almost a year ago and it is going strong ever since. Here is a shot from today. It is healthy, happy, grown a few smaller heads and eating like a champ.
58ef85a6c58ab91e6ad8bfe3ea311dac.jpg


Thank you for following up on this! I have two frags that have white spots on them in my frag qt tank now.

I bayer dipped after I received the shipment last week but haven't done a coral rx dip yet.

Going to dip all of them tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new