White strings

ssagar89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
104
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have see these white strings coming out of live rocks constantly. I have manually removed them but they still grow out rapidly. What is it? Any comments and advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance

4859C53D-556D-498B-83A8-7FB8E3420F0F.jpeg
 
Not a problem. Good detritus eater. I’d leave em be.
Do they also have bulb kind of a thing on it’s outer end of the string?
 
I have a bunch of those that came on my live rock from kp. When the lights go out they are everywhere.
 
Spionid worm, it can be almost invasive, but is good CUC, keep destroying detritus and uneaten food
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new