White Tips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hecticdude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hecticdude

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
119
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
My lights are off in tank and I am noticing the white tips on my Acro. I thought it was growth but I am not sure. Any advise?
75 gallon 4× kessil 165se max output is 55% from 1200-200 light cycle is from 10am to 7pm

Temp 78
PH 8.2
Alk 8.3
Phos 0.01
Nitrate 0
Cal 469
Mag 1240
Salinity 33.9 ppt

20200401_193441.jpg
 
It looks like growth to me. Frag is pretty browned out right now. Give it good light, flow and stable parameters and it will color back up and continue to grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new