Who can guess what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red_Beard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Red_Beard

#1 Bozo
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
7,138
Reaction score
20,567
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never thought it could do it, but it did.
Anybody have a guess at what this is?
1000005951.jpg
 
Is there a prize??
 
You get the best prize of all
 
Bragging rights :)

Oooor, if you prefer, i can send you one.
 
baby bubble nem?
 
baby bubble nem?
Yepper. That fetcher footed way at the base of my rocks and stretched 8-10 inches through a gap for space and light. I tried to get rid of it with a nem cannon but it just stretched the full 6 inches of pipe and never moved its foot. I got a little rough with it and while it was stretched grabbed it with hemostats and snipped it as low as i could reach with scissors. This was about a month ago.

Why is it that the things we yearn so hard to get rid of are indestructible, like freaking liquid metal terminator.
 
ID is my specialty, even though I'm terrible at it 🤣

I'll generously tell you what things are.

That doesn't mean its correct.

Now, in regards to the photo; that's a 1998 Toyota Corolla
 
I'll generously tell you what things are.

That doesn't mean its correct.

Now, in regards to the photo; that's a 1998 Toyota Corolla
I was trying so hard not to make a wise-crack like that lol!
 
I was going to say it looks kinda like a jason fox o.g. double bounce rose bubble northwest atomic mushroom! Worth thousands $ at the very least.
Seriously though it is very cool looking baby nem.
 
I'll generously tell you what things are.

That doesn't mean its correct.

Now, in regards to the photo; that's a 1998 Toyota Corolla
Nope, close though. Its just the distributor cap.
 
I was going to say it looks kinda like a jason fox o.g. double bounce rose bubble northwest atomic mushroom! Worth thousands $ at the very least.
Seriously though it is very cool looking baby nem.
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:should totally name it that
 
Did you check your blinker fluid?
lol, yep, but the muffler bearings are going out. Was a little under powered too so I was considering a bolt on cylinder addition kit.
 
lol, yep, but the muffler bearings are going out. Was a little under powered too so I was considering a bolt on cylinder addition kit.
Always be sure to grease your piston return springs too! And grab a can of compression if your engine starts getting low compression
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new