Who dis DBC - part dos. Come join the fun!

Do you run carbon or waterchanges and have you done a doc test?
Doc test? Yeah. Run carbon. Water changes I do it once in a while. Not consistent.
 
UPS. I shipped a box to a friend in CA. Delayed one day in Louisville, KY due to weather. What weather, it's high 70s. Plus, Denver all the way to KY then back to CA. What a Joke
Oh no! When should I receive it?
 
Doc test is when you urinate in front of the doctor and he says ICP!
bane-tom-hardy.gif
 
Okay. I know triton isn’t the best but now I feel like I need help. Got my icp test.

Everything came back great. High silicates small tweaks. No problem. But my sps and corals in general just aren’t doing hot. I upgraded the flow. So I can only imagine… last thing is light? Anyone have thoughts? Ideas?

IMG_4806.png


IMG_4805.png
Your I group and floride are low
 
Ryan Reynolds Want GIF
 
Okay. I know triton isn’t the best but now I feel like I need help. Got my icp test.

Everything came back great. High silicates small tweaks. No problem. But my sps and corals in general just aren’t doing hot. I upgraded the flow. So I can only imagine… last thing is light? Anyone have thoughts? Ideas?

IMG_4806.png


IMG_4805.png
Didn't you just recently get your tank nutrients and what not back under control? If so, it's gonna take your corals some time to readjust.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new