Who else has Silver-Bullet Bonzai?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MitchReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MitchReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
7
Location
Sunny Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a frag to replace a little colony I used to have and am just thrilled to have it back. The frag was a bit colored down when I got it. That was just on October 14. It still has a little way to go, but it's getting that sweeeeet look already.

10-14-10
IMG_3506-1.jpg


11-22-10
IMG_3775.jpg


This is a wicked insane looking Acropora!
 
Man, that's pretty sick!

Anyone know off hand where I may be able to find a frag? Please PM
 
Where did you guys pick it up from,its sweet
 
A friend up near Ocala FL. I will see if he has any frags and if he ships.

It's a sick Acro. Hey PV how long have you had it? How big is your colony? Love to see a pic. Mine's really turned around for such a short time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new