Who enjoys Acan's/Micro's ?

C0763024-63D1-4B59-821D-C3CF6511C027.jpeg
CBEB67D3-CCEE-4F5A-AC1E-954750B61553.jpeg
6BA0EEDA-4A15-42FF-936E-6034889AE1B6.jpeg
928A3D95-872A-4AD5-BCB1-373610B2BF4C.jpeg
66310BBC-2772-44A8-ABE2-54CB8715BADA.jpeg
 
I'm not sure how well Acans (M. lordhowensis) do in our tank. They are endemic to coastal Australia and more common in Subtropical Queensland and Northern NSW. Just like scolys, bowebankis, and Australophyllia, they probably also like colder waters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new