Who got an Apex controller for Xmas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velodog2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Go to the Neptune web page and download the comprehensive manual. It's got tons of info. Carrier addresses and all the other internet set ups
 
Yes bkv, that's the ticket! It comes through as a text. Thanks! Bow, that's what I've been using. I suppose I just have something wrong in the smtp field or somewhere, but it seems like I've tried every possible permutation. I'll get hold of Neptune on Thurs if I haven't resolved it by then.
 
Oops, actually no I was using the plain old users manual. The comprehensive guide is much better. Thanks Bow!
 
I got an apex lite. Can someone list the netgear model you got? Im going to try tonight to set it all up. Plan on stopping by Best Buy on the way home after work. Thanks in advance.
 
Oops, actually no I was using the plain old users manual. The comprehensive guide is much better. Thanks Bow!

Well using the comprehensive and the regular one I've got text,email and the port forwarding done. Figuring out that my old version of explorer didn't display everything helped. And the new firmware update seems like it will make programming make more sense
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new