Who has a TRUE Weeping Willow?

I’m selling these Japanese weeping willows for $60. Jupiter Florida pickup only
FD4C0154-5170-4EF9-AE3E-A49525AF4DAD.jpeg
45A542F6-0D9F-420D-AC89-526C7D183276.jpeg
09BBA490-612F-478F-B5B2-79BD2CD6C7E1.jpeg
B0FD28F3-AA24-480E-A991-FBD53A453B29.jpeg

I may be looking for an excuse to drive 4 hours each way. I hear they have good mojitos there. Yeah, that's it. Good mojitos.
 
I’m selling these Japanese weeping willows for $60. Jupiter Florida pickup only
FD4C0154-5170-4EF9-AE3E-A49525AF4DAD.jpeg
45A542F6-0D9F-420D-AC89-526C7D183276.jpeg
09BBA490-612F-478F-B5B2-79BD2CD6C7E1.jpeg
B0FD28F3-AA24-480E-A991-FBD53A453B29.jpeg

I have some of these weeping willow frags available again. Jupiter Florida pickup only
 
I had one- 15 or 20 years ago. The notable feature was it had a tiny capitulum and a very long stalk, like the reefbuilders image. Jake isn't the only one to have had it.

Now I have the version from Penny at Aquacorals, and another referred to as "OG weeping willow." Both are really nice but not exactly right.
do you have a pic by any chance of one from aqua corals? I would love to see an older one. She dosnt even have a pic of one on her site!
 
Here is my toadstool, maybe you guys can tell me if it's a true weeping willow or not, this is the one from Ali (or so that's where the lineage is said to come from)
will you frag and sale it ? i am local for you my location is DTLA lmk
 
I would love a weeping willow in my 4’ Leather heavy tank. So far I have a pink and purple polyp Sinularia, 2 neon green kenyas and two frags of a grey/blue leather. Hopefully I can come across a WW in my LFS.

What’s the main differences between a true WW and a regular long polyp leather?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new