Who is around Central NY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
cohoes here, just outside of albany, and i go to healthy pet in Troy. top notch quality and even better customer appreciation
 
They got a bogo this weekend on all corals 40-80 $ .
 
cohoes here, just outside of albany, and i go to healthy pet in Troy. top notch quality and even better customer appreciation
I went to healthy pet for the first time over their weekends and I thought some of their fish were way over priced
 
I went to healthy pet for the first time over their weekends and I thought some of their fish were way over priced
should've done a little bargaining. Matt is a good dude and unfortunately doesn't set his prices, the boss man does and he doesn't really have an idea really.
 
New to the forum, and returning to the hobby after being out for about 15 years. Located in Saugerties, about 45 mins south of Albany (right off the thruway).

I've been to Eddie's, will have to check out Healthy Pets.
 
Nice!! I just emptied the frag rack but give me some time and I'll have more babies!
 
Don't miss out big event if your in the area!

We also have 10 hobbiest/fraggers setting up tables to sell corals!!!!

Going to be a huge event!!

IMG_3715.JPG
 
Working in buffalo next week if anyone is out that way with cool or anything let me know if be interested in looking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new