Who is microbubbles of RC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dieselab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselab

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
614
Reaction score
5
Location
San Jose, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if microbubbles from RC visit this forum, but please PM if you do. That post you left in the LPS forum is probably the best post I have read in a long long time. I can't agree with you more. Honest work.
 
Let's not bring the drama here please. Thanks for understanding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new