Who is the boss of your tank?

WarChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is my Blue Hippo Tang when it comes to fish hierarchy. My Clowns will attack me when I stick my hand in the tank. They are amusing.

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 30

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Was purple tang but becoming Desjardini Tang

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe it or not my 3 stripe damsel. Tough little F@&$er! Attacks any foreign objects placed it tank. Tries to turn over coral. Pushes around my clown trigger that is 4 times his size. One day he is going to push the trigger too far and become a 2 stripe damsel!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Believe it or not my 3 stripe damsel. Tough little F@&$er! Attacks any foreign objects placed it tank. Tries to turn over coral. Pushes around my clown trigger that is 4 times his size. One day he is going to push the trigger too far and become a 2 stripe damsel!
I believe it, them and Domino are total jerks

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interestingly, I don't have any problems with pecking order. All of my fish occupy different niches in the tank and don't ever compete for a role. If I had to pick one, it would be my larger juvenile bird wrasse, however it only ever rarely pecks at my smaller one who it is paired with.

OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interestingly, I don't have any problems with pecking order. All of my fish occupy different niches in the tank and don't ever compete for a role. If I had to pick one, it would be my larger juvenile bird wrasse, however it only ever rarely pecks at my smaller one who it is paired with.
Cant complain about that!

Joe.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whitetail Bristletooth Tang! He runs the tank, can be a it of an ******, especially toward my recent Diamond Goby addition.

He tried to bully my One Spot Foxface when he first went in - that didn’t last long when the Foxface spread open his fins. Now they are buddies, Foxface follows him around and they graze together.

OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whitetail Bristletooth Tang! He runs the tank, can be a it of an ******, especially toward my recent Diamond Goby addition.

He tried to bully my One Spot Foxface when he first went in - that didn’t last long when the Foxface spread open his fins. Now they are buddies, Foxface follows him around and they graze together.
I got a white tail not too long but lost him about a week after, not sure why. Really want to try another one and hope it does the same as yours with your foxface. It’s very intimidating when my foxface spreads his fins, yours showed the tang not to mess with him!

Doogs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firefox, my Foxface is the biggest fatty fatty 2 by four boss of my tank

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back