Who makes the 180 Deep Dimension these days?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which companies make the 180 Deep Dimension aquarium? (the five foot 180g; 60"x30"x24")

I think Deep Sea Aquatics made them at one point but I don't see it on there website.
 
Hmmm, the only "Deep Dimension" tanks I'm aware of are all made by Marineland. They make a 150, 200 and 300; 36"X36", 48"X36" and 72"X36", all are 27" tall.
 
Hmmm... I need the 5 footer. Please post if you know, I don't want to go custom if I have to.
 
I have the deep sea aquatics one, and I really like it! It's expensive, but nice! I herd that if you have a local fish store that caries fluval stuff, they can get them through them!
 
Have it custom built! Go rimless, starfire, black silicone, build your dream tank! I would love to see another sweet build!

LOL, if I was going that far it would be an entirely different setup. It will be pretty sweet though. There's a storm coming, watch out :)

I have the deep sea aquatics one, and I really like it! It's expensive, but nice! I herd that if you have a local fish store that caries fluval stuff, they can get them through them!

Cool thanks!
 
I have a new LeeMar with those exact dimensions. It was $1150 with all the little add ons. (eurobrace, custom over flow, black silicone, diamond polished)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new