Who's eggs are these?

Girthrockwel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
206
Reaction score
144
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2565.JPG
I found what I think are a couple of eggs on the glass that I'm hoping you folks can identify. My nassarius have been laying eggs like crazy and I've watched them doing it so I don't think these are theirs. The only thing in my tank ar two clowns a cleaner shrimp and a cleanup crew that consists of Dwarf ceriths, Florida ceriths, nassarius and nerites. The nassarius eggs are about half the size of this and white, also sort of a cluster and a whole bunch in a group. There are only two of these one at each end of the tank and they're both about the same size and yellow.
 
IMG_2565.JPG
I found what I think are a couple of eggs on the glass that I'm hoping you folks can identify. My nassarius have been laying eggs like crazy and I've watched them doing it so I don't think these are theirs. The only thing in my tank ar two clowns a cleaner shrimp and a cleanup crew that consists of Dwarf ceriths, Florida ceriths, nassarius and nerites. The nassarius eggs are about half the size of this and white, also sort of a cluster and a whole bunch in a group. There are only two of these one at each end of the tank and they're both about the same size and yellow.
Im glad you asked this because i saw this in my tank for the first time the other day.
1d5657167cbf53dd184a7f8563d9562b.jpg
 
I have turbo snails and hermits. Crazy thing is i have pulled out more than a few dead hermits and found empty snail shells bit my population doesn't seem to decrease
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new