Who's from Jersey!

Haus40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great meeting yesterday for njreefers! Awesome speaker by ACC and the raffle was fantastic. Nobody left empty-handed! Thanks to the host, organizers, speakers, and all the sponsors and members who donated gift certificates, equipment, corals, and macros.

1Fi$h2Fi$h

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grew up in North Jersey 28 years in Bergen Co. then moved to South Jersey for 8 years now. Currently live in Sewell but also lived in Voorhees as well. i typically shop at the blackwood aquarium center

trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grew up in North Jersey 28 years in Bergen Co. then moved to South Jersey for 8 years now. Currently live in Sewell but also lived in Voorhees as well. i typically shop at the blackwood aquarium center
welcome bud

Cmp1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I see everyone says ACC in Ocean is great but I must've gone at a bad time. Went with my son to buy a fish and they had firefish that they were selling as purple firefish for $50 and many tanks had some "floaters". I can see its quite a popular store as it was busy but I didn't get a good feeling there. Maybe ill give it another shot soon

mickeysreef <*))))<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
me. tsm much better. or hit me up if you're near 08731 I have a lot fish I can let go. always looking to change my tank around.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s crazy! I haven’t been to ACC in about a year but it’s usually a clean store with decent prices. Thanks for the heads up.
I want to absolutely fish on Saturday and had to wait outside to get in. Only allowing 15 customers at a time. Fish selection was decent but coral frags were not very impressive.
Sea level aquarium is the premium shop in the state right now IMO. Warren is going all out. Just rented out the space next door for tanks and dry goods. And he’s adding frag tanks too!

Cmp1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s crazy! I haven’t been to ACC in about a year but it’s usually a clean store with decent prices. Thanks for the heads up.
I want to absolutely fish on Saturday and had to wait outside to get in. Only allowing 15 customers at a time. Fish selection was decent but coral frags were not very impressive.
Sea level aquarium is the premium shop in the state right now IMO. Warren is going all out. Just rented out the space next door for tanks and dry goods. And he’s adding frag tanks too!
Good to know thanks

Gup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im from Waretown NJ My favorite lefs are ACC Ocean Aquarium and Absolutely Fish.

I know a lot of members on here are from jersey, just wanted to see who and where from. Also list your favorite Jersey LFS.

I'll start. I'm from Mays Landing (down south) and at the moment my favorite LFS would be Reefabout in Ventnor City.

Looking forward to hearing from others!

Gup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of members on here are from jersey, just wanted to see who and where from. Also list your favorite Jersey LFS.

I'll start. I'm from Mays Landing (down south) and at the moment my favorite LFS would be Reefabout in Ventnor City.

Gup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back