Who's from Jersey!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of members on here are from jersey, just wanted to see who and where from. Also list your favorite Jersey LFS.

I'll start. I'm from Mays Landing (down south) and at the moment my favorite LFS would be Reefabout in Ventnor City.

Looking forward to hearing from others!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I have to admit it! :rolleyes: Let's put it this way, I'm from the State that hosts Reef-A-Palooza in the North East.........and that would be...........NEW JERSEY! :eek: And the town is Sayreville....on the Raritan River/Raritan Bay.

And I agree with @mikem.....ACC and AO. ACC is very proactive, always has sales and deals, and is extremely clean. If only I could fit more fish and corals in my tank.

Last edited:

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember there used to be a tropical fish wholesaler, it was a warehouse right next to a car dealer and Hilton hotel on Rt4 right before the bridge. Anyone knows if they are still open?

jokim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That place closed a long time ago haha. Live in palpark

I remember there used to be a tropical fish wholesaler, it was a warehouse right next to a car dealer and Hilton hotel on Rt4 right before the bridge. Anyone knows if they are still open?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back