Who's from Jersey!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of members on here are from jersey, just wanted to see who and where from. Also list your favorite Jersey LFS.

I'll start. I'm from Mays Landing (down south) and at the moment my favorite LFS would be Reefabout in Ventnor City.

Looking forward to hearing from others!
 
Do I have to admit it! :rolleyes: Let's put it this way, I'm from the State that hosts Reef-A-Palooza in the North East.........and that would be...........NEW JERSEY! :eek: And the town is Sayreville....on the Raritan River/Raritan Bay.

And I agree with @mikem.....ACC and AO. ACC is very proactive, always has sales and deals, and is extremely clean. If only I could fit more fish and corals in my tank.
 
Last edited:
Bergen county across the GWB here AO is nice but far from me.
 
I remember there used to be a tropical fish wholesaler, it was a warehouse right next to a car dealer and Hilton hotel on Rt4 right before the bridge. Anyone knows if they are still open?
 
That place closed a long time ago haha. Live in palpark


I remember there used to be a tropical fish wholesaler, it was a warehouse right next to a car dealer and Hilton hotel on Rt4 right before the bridge. Anyone knows if they are still open?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new