Who's from Jersey!

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to boot camp in Cape May does that count? Off base liberty in Wildwood was a blast! I'd pick someone from Jersey to be by my side everytime when the crap hits the fan.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to boot camp in Cape May does that count? Off base liberty in Wildwood was a blast! I'd pick someone from Jersey to be by my side everytime when the **** hits the fan.

Thank you! I learned that Cape May is where our US Coast Guard facilty is located. Didn't know that. I only know of the one at Sandy Hook.

Now what is the Coast Guard doing in Madison, Wisconsin.....protecting Lakes Mendota, Monona, Waubesa, Kegonsa and Wingra? ( I lived in Wisconsin for two years! :D)

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I learned that Cape May is where our US Coast Guard facilty is located. Didn't know that. I only know of the one at Sandy Hook.

Now what is the Coast Guard doing in Madison, Wisconsin.....protecting Lakes Mendota, Monona, Waubesa, Kegonsa and Wingra? ( I lived in Wisconsin for two years! :D)
I can see Waubesa from my front porch. It's full of shantys right now. This Coastie is decommissioned but I still run a tight galley.
IMG_20151111_175433.jpg

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see Waubesa from my front porch. It's full of shantys right now. This Coastie is decommissioned but I still run a tight galley.
IMG_20151111_175433.jpg

Yea, you and Sarah Palin seeing stuff from your front porch. :D I can see the moon from my front porch! :rolleyes:

Now are you that old guy on the right.....I think he looks familiar, but I can't place him! :eek:

All kidding aside, great picture! Did you meet the Pres' here in NJ?

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, you and Sarah Palin seeing stuff from your front porch. :D I can see the moon from my front porch! :rolleyes:

Now are you that old guy on the right.....I think he looks familiar, but I can't place him! :eek:

All kidding aside, great picture! Did you meet the Pres' here in NJ?
We were anchored in Kennebunkport, ME and HW came aboard on Independence Day 1990. The first time he came into the galley he stuck out his hand and mine was covered in biscuit dough.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back