Who's from Jersey!

Chrisss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somerset! I drive out to Absolutely fish or Elos! Elos has awesome people to talk too

kdino1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howell Nj here , at least for the next couple months until I move over the boarder to Bristol PA. Fav LFS here are ACC most definitely. Near Bristol is Hidden Reef and Fish Factory

millertyler22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant woodridge auto correct lol I live in Belleville
Right behind the stop and shop nxt to the train track

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howell Nj here , at least for the next couple months until I move over the boarder to Bristol PA. Fav LFS here are ACC most definitely. Near Bristol is Hidden Reef and Fish Factory

ACC is the best love how they treat their customers and their livestock is always on. Point and healthy

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now , Clifton representing ! Ab fish or sea level , I have known the guys at ab fish for many years and honestly I think they are hands down the most professional and best equipped going on like 25 years now , say what you want but imho this hobby would have been alot less progressed if had not been for Pat and their predecessor . Look forward to fraggin and meeting up with some of you guys !

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now , Clifton representing ! Ab fish or sea level , I have known the guys at ab fish for many years and honestly I think they are hands down the most professional and best equipped going on like 25 years now , say what you want but imho this hobby would have been alot less progressed if had not been for Pat and their predecessor . Look forward to fraggin and meeting up with some of you guys !
Great time to meet some locals

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-jersey-reefers-club-april-2016-meeting.243802/

jmilillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSM is by far the best store in my area (South Jersey). Extremely knowledgeable staff and a great selection of a variety of livestock. Can't wait for the fish wall to be added!

rantipole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the forum, just getting started with reefs (no tank yet; still planning and researching) and live in South Amboy. I'd love it if anyone could point me to a good LFS. Thanks!

Cheers,
rant

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out Aquatic Obsessions in Avenel....right on Rt35. Also Aquarium Care Center in Ocean Township, also on Rt35....and if you go to ACC, right across the street is Tropaquarium.

FYI, I'm right next door in Sayreville.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back