Who's from Jersey!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Somerset! I drive out to Absolutely fish or Elos! Elos has awesome people to talk too
 
Howell Nj here , at least for the next couple months until I move over the boarder to Bristol PA. Fav LFS here are ACC most definitely. Near Bristol is Hidden Reef and Fish Factory
 
I meant woodridge auto correct lol I live in Belleville
Right behind the stop and shop nxt to the train track
 
Howell Nj here , at least for the next couple months until I move over the boarder to Bristol PA. Fav LFS here are ACC most definitely. Near Bristol is Hidden Reef and Fish Factory

ACC is the best love how they treat their customers and their livestock is always on. Point and healthy
 
Hey now , Clifton representing ! Ab fish or sea level , I have known the guys at ab fish for many years and honestly I think they are hands down the most professional and best equipped going on like 25 years now , say what you want but imho this hobby would have been alot less progressed if had not been for Pat and their predecessor . Look forward to fraggin and meeting up with some of you guys !
 
Hey now , Clifton representing ! Ab fish or sea level , I have known the guys at ab fish for many years and honestly I think they are hands down the most professional and best equipped going on like 25 years now , say what you want but imho this hobby would have been alot less progressed if had not been for Pat and their predecessor . Look forward to fraggin and meeting up with some of you guys !
Great time to meet some locals

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-jersey-reefers-club-april-2016-meeting.243802/
 
TSM is by far the best store in my area (South Jersey). Extremely knowledgeable staff and a great selection of a variety of livestock. Can't wait for the fish wall to be added!
 
I'm new to the forum, just getting started with reefs (no tank yet; still planning and researching) and live in South Amboy. I'd love it if anyone could point me to a good LFS. Thanks!

Cheers,
rant
 
Check out Aquatic Obsessions in Avenel....right on Rt35. Also Aquarium Care Center in Ocean Township, also on Rt35....and if you go to ACC, right across the street is Tropaquarium.

FYI, I'm right next door in Sayreville.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new