Who's from Jersey!

TSE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mays Landing, NJ here.

Curious. Anyone LFS in this area that's not Ocean Aquarium or Pet Plus that's good? I go to Aquarium Center in Clementon which is ok but I feel i've had to travel far (north jersey far) just to get an outstanding LFS.

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mays Landing, NJ here.

Curious. Anyone LFS in this area that's not Ocean Aquarium or Pet Plus that's good? I go to Aquarium Center in Clementon which is ok but I feel i've had to travel far (north jersey far) just to get an outstanding LFS.
Moved from mays landing a little over a year ago. No where close that’s really worth it. Definitely aquarium center. Others are a hike. Aquarium care center and ultimate corals are in central Jersey and usually worth the trip.

Singspot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I use Absolutely Fish for 100% 9f my fish, their quarantine is best and collection unsurpassable.

"Piece of the Ocean" for all corals

Several Reef2Reef folks here for equipments and direct buys/ trade! Tw9 most notable are:

@SoftballReefer
@CCK_8814

Billabong

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved from mays landing a little over a year ago. No where close that’s really worth it. Definitely aquarium center. Others are a hike. Aquarium care center and ultimate corals are in central Jersey and usually worth the trip.
ACC and Ultimate Corals having a sale tomorrow on live goods

thewedge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, I am indeed a phan. Unfortunately I struck out for tickets but there's always cashortrade. Might go to Philly. Whatever I do will probably be last minute. My schedule is pretty wacky this summer.bI went to one night at MSG and got the 'vid. :(
You going? Nice to meet another reefer who digs the band.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 60 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back