Why can't I post in wanted to buy..

BigHildy53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the TOS in the help section:

Classifieds posting rules:

Our for sale/trade forums are offered as a benefit of membership and members must have 25 posts and must have been a member 30 days prior to placing an item in this section.

* Do not post any For Sale (FS) or Want to Buy (WTB) thread outside the classified forums.

* The usage of the sales forums is a privilege for members who contribute in the regular forums.

* Threads which appear to be commercial will be removed.

* A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.

* Sellers are not permitted to ask buyers to send PayPal as gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price.

* Sellers are required to have an avatar graphic/image/photo uploaded to their profile.

* Members should consolidate their For Sale threads. If a member wishes to list multiple items at one time, place them in one thread. If multiple threads are created in close proximity, a member may be asked by the staff to combine them or the staff may consolidate them.

* Do not post or repost an ad in more than one section of the classifieds.

* We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.

* Ads may be removed by our staff at any time for any reason.

* Members must have an established account 30 days or older and an account history that includes 25 posts prior to using our classifieds.

* Posting links, re-directions, or references to external sales or auctions is prohibited.

* All WTB threads must include an intent to purchase or trade. Do not place ads requesting free items or donated items.

* Items listed for sale must be owned by the seller and currently in the seller's possession.

* Posting to bump a thread is permitted once a day.

* Payment must be arranged via private communications.

* Staff may ask at any time for the seller to show proof of ownership.

* Additional selling/buying rules may apply; consult the sticky threads in the sales forums.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back