Why delete threads with feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I provided feedback on the site and what is very much real and true (even though someone clearly disagreed) and thread got deleted in 2 minutes. Instead of nuking a thread and sending anonymous message that it was deleted, why not at least start a PM with me. You just proved that what I said is absolutely true and only thing that is important to R2R is revenue generation. Too bad majority of folks on R2R havent seen it, and wont because it got nuked promptly.

Guess everyone is welcome to R2R and everyone is welcome to share their feedback, as long as it is in line with what owner thinks. Everyone else, need not apply.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, I provided feedback on the site and what is very much real and true (even though someone clearly disagreed) and thread got deleted in 2 minutes. Instead of nuking a thread and sending anonymous message that it was deleted, why not at least start a PM with me. You just proved that what I said is absolutely true and only thing that is important to R2R is revenue generation. Too bad majority of folks on R2R havent seen it, and wont because it got nuked promptly.

Guess everyone is welcome to R2R and everyone is welcome to share their feedback, as long as it is in line with what owner thinks. Everyone else, need not apply.

No not true at all. You were way OFF BASE and I don't have time to deal with it today. I'm in the process of setting up our annual Toys For Kids drive where we raised over $20,000 last year that went towards hundreds of kids and two orphanages. I did send you an alert to why your thread was removed. If you want to continue the discussion you can PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back