OP
OP
M

mushrommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maroons, clarkii, tomatoes and cinnamon have always hosted almost immediately for me in bubble tips. My occelarus took some time but eventually started hosting. I have read about some never hosting. Captive bred are supposed to be more difficult from what I have read.
What nems work with ocellaris. I got my female to dive into my bta but she just swam out and ignored it.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What nems work with ocellaris. I got my female to dive into my bta but she just swam out and ignored it.
And, again (and again), there is no guarantee that ANY particular clown will choose to have ANY nem for a host...
If you insist on having clowns that are hosted by a nem, find someone selling a nem and clown(s) that are already in that relationship...

OP
OP
M

mushrommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And, again (and again), there is no guarantee that ANY particular clown will choose to have ANY nem for a host...
If you insist on having clowns that are hosted by a nem, find someone selling a nem and clown(s) that are already in that relationship...
Ok! I don't think they're going to take the nems as hosts so I might as well get som sexy shrimp or porcelain crabs! Thanks for the response.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back