Why everyone should order from Dr Reef!!

Andrew Stevens

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
181
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I received my latest quarantined fish order from Dr Reef yesterday - a male blue throat trigger, male melanurus wrasse and a captive bred female mandarin. As always, the fish arrived on time, were expertly packaged, everything was alive and they took to the display in no time!

The biggest thing I would like to covey is that Dr Reef actually cares about the aquarium hobby. I know when I place the order button that the fish and inverts will healthy, quarantined, and shipped appropriately. This is especially important to me for any wild caught fish, of which I have 3 out of 11 total fish. As a nature lover and scuba diver, I feel that it's important that we take care of our wildlife. All 3 of our wild caught fish came from Dr Reef, and have been healthy and eating since day 1.

I have two remaining fish to come from Dr Reef (a purple tang and yellow tang), and cannot wait until they are large enough to ship safely.

Thank you Dr Reef!!

Andrew Stevens
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new