Why is everybody dying?

If your serpent star have spiked legs it’s a predator and potential fish killer. I think smooth legged ones are safe/er. I would put it in the sump to be safe even if it’s just temporary.

I don’t like the idea if cleaning the aiptasia covered rock then putting them back. It doesn’t matter how well you try and clean them I think plenty of dead nutrients could be making it’s way back into the tank via the rock as aiptasia bury themselves very well. I think you are putting toxins back into your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new