Why is my angel looking like this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RV Reefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What are some tank mates for the 6 line wrasse?
 
As the first inhabitant of the new tank the 6 line is going to think the whole tank is his making any new additions difficult. This fish is best to add last as I've learned. Trade it in perhaps?
 
Clowns
Bangaii cardinal
Starry blenny
 
Do y’all think that a large flame angel in a 50 would be fine with my six line? Maybe a dwarf fuzzy lion fish too.
 
Do y’all think that a large flame angel in a 50 would be fine with my six line? Maybe a dwarf fuzzy lion fish too.
Chances are no, you probably won’t be able to add any more fish other than the sixline, he’s the first in the tank and probably going to be the most aggressive. This could end up stressing out the new inhabitants to death.
 
I would bet a larger flame angel could hold its own. I also don't think the wrasse would bother the lion, but I haven't kept a 6 line and a fuzzy together. 50 gallons is tight space for an adult flame or a fuzzy dwarf, depending on dimensions however.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new