Why is my emerald crab white?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emarley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
9,597
Location
Yorkshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

Ever since I added an emerald crab to my tank he has been white in colour, other than that he seems happy and is constantly grazing on hair algae.

Thanks in advance

Dom

F3AA6469-A00B-4567-9123-3DAB797CEAE1.jpeg
 
Not sure but Ive seen some whiteish emeralds at the LFS I even seen some reddish ones before also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new