Why is this forum dead????

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys.

Eddie - you are absolutely right. I don't know what i was thinking when I posted that. I didn't mean to disrespect Rev at all. Must have been lack of sleep.

Rev- please accept my apology, I really didn't mean anything by it and meant no disrespect to you and this fine site at all.

Jonnyyu - welcome to R2R brother! It's Richard lol. (see you later tonight bro)

I just want to say thank you all for your kind comments. Let me also say that I/We are honored to have such a fine group of hobbyists like FMAS using our forums. I hope we can grow our relationship with each other. And finally, Siptank, brother, you have no need to apologize. I was not disrespected or offended in the least! Thank you!

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to say thank you all for your kind comments. Let me also say that I/We are honored to have such a fine group of hobbyists like FMAS using our forums. I hope we can grow our relationship with each other. And finally, Siptank, brother, you have no need to apologize. I was not disrespected or offended in the least! Thank you!

Ban siptang revhtree please. I don't like him lol

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. I hang out on the other site because this one is dead. Personally, the mods on the other site are starting to pi$$ me off. I got a warning the other day for something so stupid, so idiotic, makes me want to delete my account. Bunch of communists over there, LOL!

Jurg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. I hang out on the other site because this one is dead. Personally, the mods on the other site are starting to pi$$ me off. I got a warning the other day for something so stupid, so idiotic, makes me want to delete my account. Bunch of communists over there, LOL!

Same thing happened to me

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing happened to me

I know, I saw you had your thread deleted by the higher ups. I was looking for your thread to post my grievances on it. There was a for sale post and some guy was selling poccis as birdnests. I corrected him on the thread very nicely, and I get a slap on the wrist. I plead my case to the mods, and all they can say is "read the rules". Stupid if you ask me....

Meanwhile, this guy is still selling pocci's as birdsnest......

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one on here is in my area, northern Florida reefing is very limited to the locals you know and the shop owners you see face to face. I only know a handful, no, 4 people that actually keep sps in my city and a handful outside of tally that can or will keep them. I am a sps guy...maybe that singles me out ? :(

This is at least my experience in the last few years. Stick lovers are not easy to come by in these parts.

OP
OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one on here is in my area, northern Florida reefing is very limited to the locals you know and the shop owners you see face to face. I only know a handful, no, 4 people that actually keep sps in my city and a handful outside of tally that can or will keep them. I am a sps guy...maybe that singles me out ? :(

This is at least my experience in the last few years. Stick lovers are not easy to come by in these parts.

Sorry to here that isoprene- here is SF we have either SPS lovers or brown flower lovers, like porksandwhich.

I however am with you, colored sticks all the way

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my corals are brown and grey. What do you guys feed. I want mine to color up!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 138 75.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 27 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back