Why is this forum dead????

TRex91

reef peeping,,, ya know
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think they are redirecting,, just,, well for me at least tapping into a more local forum.. I can only speak for myself but i need to meet someone who is into tanks like me before i go crazy,, i will still love reef 2 reef and stay on here.. But that's just me. Everyone needs local support.. At last me lol... Reef 2 reef its great... Personally my favorite.. I get into trouble for this forum with my girl..lol

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea where are you guys and gals?!?! :D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol!

TRex91

reef peeping,,, ya know
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly tho guys,, i think the environment here on r2r is great,, everyone is cool.. The people who run it are chill and chime in,, rev you did a great job,, this is actually the first forum I've decided to actually sign up for and not lurk.. I just wish more people from my area were in here...

OP
OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as the chairman of MACNA 2013/FMAS, i can honestly say R2R sponsored and helped us. RC did not. Im sure this will get to RC, up to them if they want to ban me. Their loss.

Mind you this is IMHO, not reflective of FMAS BOD

Thanks to R2R for all they did for MACNA 2013!!!!!

Lemony Lemons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im somewhat new here - about a month, I joined R2R and RC at the same time and can honsetly say I like this forum much better! Plus, the app is nice - ive just been busy working and trying to learn how to not kill my tank.. its going well, and im back - so dont stop posting I like reading your stuff! One day ill have something to contrubute too lol

OP
OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im somewhat new here - about a month, I joined R2R and RC at the same time and can honsetly say I like this forum much better! Plus, the app is nice - ive just been busy working and trying to learn how to not kill my tank.. its going well, and im back - so dont stop posting I like reading your stuff! One day ill have something to contrubute too lol
Lemony- Whos stuff do you like reading? There is a bunch of us clowns here that like to post.

Lemony Lemons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lemony- Whos stuff do you like reading? There is a bunch of us clowns here that like to post.

Honestly I dont pay attn to who posts it - I just browse, bump into threads like this one and lurk the conversations lol a lot of them are very informative, and others are just plain fun to read.. the zoas are good too

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.

Eddie - you are absolutely right. I don't know what i was thinking when I posted that. I didn't mean to disrespect Rev at all. Must have been lack of sleep.

Rev- please accept my apology, I really didn't mean anything by it and meant no disrespect to you and this fine site at all.

Jonnyyu - welcome to R2R brother! It's Richard lol. (see you later tonight bro)

TRex91

reef peeping,,, ya know
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so everyone from fla.. does that mean that we are going to keep r2r pimped out on this thread.. lol,,, lets keep this alive and I wanna meet as many of you as possible,, imi going crazy not knowing anyone locally,, im either going to gainsville right now to go to aqua tropics or orange park to orange park aquatics.. probably gainsville... if anyone is near here meet up with me,, lets talk aquariums,,, ill have my wife with me,, 2 year old daughter,,, and new born son,, ill try to leave the newborn at my moms house to make it easier on us and let her see him for a little while... let me know,, I need to pick up a few things so ill be there for a while...

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back