Why my Chaeto dying - solution

aqbox65mixed

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
9
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

So I have bought numerous macro algae and they kept dying.
Even used chaetogrow.

One thing I used and seems to be working perfectly is Ferrion by brightwell aquatics which is an iron supplement. I struggled with keeping the macro algae alive for a while. But since I added this it has kept my chaeto green and healthy.

I just wanted to post in case there was someone like me out there.
 
Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new