why so hard to post new thread

reefnoob616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this site but the only way I can post on here is to go to original email and open the link. Why cant we make it more user friendly and do it right from your own home page.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could help but im not sure what you mean. If you want to reply to this thread you would just click on reply to this thread and then click post at the bottom right.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing I can think of is that perhaps the email link is automatically signing you into your account, but when you navigate to R2R without the email you might not be signed in. This would restrict what you can do on the site.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Navigate to Reef2Reef.com Sign in and you should have no issues at all. If you can better explain what difficulties you're having, it may be easier for us to help you. You should have absolutely no problems creating or posting a new thread...if you're attempting to post photos or send PMs, you haven't yet met the requirements for either. You're close though. The reason for a minimum post count, in order to post photos or PM is only to cut back on the SPAM bots that show up from time to time, spamming the entire forum with photos and PMs.

OP
OP
R

reefnoob616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im signed in. If I want to start a new post or thread where do I go on site to do this? I have looked all over for post new and can not see it. Maybe im just overlooking it. Like to make this whole discusion I cant find the spot to do this. Only through my first email link from r2r.

Dana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
click on forum in top left corner, then pick a discussion area you would like to start a topic pertaining to, the click +post new thread on top left

Back