Wild/abused sps coloring up thread

CrunchyBananas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
361
Reaction score
693
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I work at an lfs and as such with trade ins, shipments, or sps not doing well in the frag system, I see plenty of browned out or pale sps. One of my favorite things to do is to grab discolored frags or colonies and taking them home to see what they turn into in a stable system with some tlc. I’d love to see if anyone else has some cool before and after pics of colonies that have colored up for them or have totally changed! Here’s a couple ive been tracking that made the most progress:

23C37512-17F8-47B6-A55B-C9796CF84BCE.jpeg 5CDFD340-4F8C-4C29-BF2B-8AB5765F8FF0.jpeg 366B4F01-58EB-4E3D-9308-C5AFA7F0F95C.jpeg 76FD8747-D153-4DDE-AFE3-6F290BA4221D.jpeg 61684534-CD5F-45EB-8BF0-F76F73E01CF2.jpeg
 
very cool, do you have to buy them at full price?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new