Wild Bubble Tip Anemone

Kyan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Messages
229
Reaction score
507
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just want to share a BTA I just purchased. LFS told me it was from the wild so I don’t have a crazy name for it. Right away I was drown to its vibrant yellow tips. Picture doesn't give justice to it.

Pic with white lights
DSC09050.jpeg


Pic with blue lights and orange filter.
FullSizeRender.jpeg
 
Look s good, nice find.
 
That's a great find congrats
 
Just want to share a BTA I just purchased. LFS told me it was from the wild so I don’t have a crazy name for it. Right away I was drown to its vibrant yellow tips. Picture doesn't give justice to it.

Pic with white lights
DSC09050.jpeg


Pic with blue lights and orange filter.
FullSizeRender.jpeg
Looks amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new