Wildlife near you :)

Do these count? about 20 min away and the side of the house
fa321345e020e965867ffddad4002ada.jpg
ad61971e965e92a74fcfee56d120176a.jpg
2fa5ed5e1f8997246c4c52366eb4edf5.jpg
EPIC! That is some amazing wildlife. I can say I truly love all those animals.
 
My wife and I looked this up, I think it's called a fatherless child. Stealing all them dang bird feed from the dang bird feeders!! [emoji379] [emoji379]


68924ae2f5ef94ab7ec0de244de9510b.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of pictures I have collected recently.
IMG_2447.JPG
A vol I think but if you have an opinion I'd love to hear it.
IMG_2451.JPG IMG_2508.JPG
A collection of pictures of a red tail hawk fledglings from a banding program
DSCN3210.JPG IMG_2492.JPG IMG_2493.JPG DSCN3398.JPG
A little cool/unsettling to see first thing at work.
IMG_2509.JPG
Native so cal boa constrictor
IMG_2521.JPG
Faint swallow tail butterfly
IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2520.JPG
 
Took a ride on board the Aquarium's research vessel / floating classroom "Spirit of the Sound" with my granddaughter. Saw cormorants, osprey and black-backed gulls on their nests, pulled sea robins, a skate and a porgy in the trawl . . .

20170603_110745.jpg
20170603_114802.jpg
20170603_115157.jpg

But it was these little critters I thought might amuse the crowd here - 'pods in the plankton tow:

~Bruce
 
Nothing but deer, black bears and moose around here in New Hampshire
 
And here was an elk at the south rim of the Grand Canyon in Arizona

08f1ff415c6d750aba925293f51c4ff7.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new