Will a Photon 48" be enough for my 90 Gal

  • Thread starter Thread starter herlin518
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

herlin518

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Ramsey, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. All I need to start setting up my 90 Gal Reef Tank is lighting. I am looking at the Reef Breeders Photon 48. To start, I plan on going with hardy fish and some soft corals. But I also want to plan for the future. Will one of these Photon 48s work ok? Or do I need to get two. Also, does anyone have other suggestions?

Thanks,
Herb
 
Photon 48 more than enough for your 90g.
contact Logan, he's is friendly to talk with.
 
I have phonton 48 over my 120 i keep tons of corals and fish. These leds def work. I agree with alan get with logan he will help you out for sure.

def recommend the reefbreeders
 
I run 48 photon over my 150 tall love there only on 35 percent just go them 2 weeks agoit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394764384.306398.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new