Will GSP survive a week in shipping

reeferguy3303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Messages
406
Reaction score
284
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I recently bought gsp off of eBay and the description showed 2-3 shipping but the seller decided to ship a different way and now it won’t arrive till a week later. Will it survive a week in transit when temps are below 60 degrees ?
 
bump. Anyone have any thoughts
Seller said he would refund if DOA but its gsp impossible to tell if it’s a DOA
 
bump. Anyone have any thoughts
Seller said he would refund if DOA but its gsp impossible to tell if it’s a DOA

Take a pic of whatever you get..... if it looks dead, say it’s DOA and throw it in your tank.

Shame on a seller for trying to save a few bucks on shipping, when you KNOW he probably charged you next-day rates, right?
 
As impossible as it is to kill GSP I agree that the DOA policy is bogus. I would refute the chargers with your credit card company saying that the seller didn't meet the terms agreed upon. Maybe seller will allow for a larger DOA window if you tell him flat out "no this won't do". Either way I would fight it
 
One of these sellers

353DB15B-3E53-4F69-B497-1F2381EE75C4.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new