Will pods eat your corals?

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
609
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems to me alot of my frags in my frag tank start to turn white at the base,and when i inspect them i see alot of pods around there, could they be hungry and eat them, i dip them and all i see is small pods that die,water is perfect could it be also lack of flow but i have a 48 x 12 x 18wide frag tank with 2 jabeo 10

thanks
 
I don't think they do but I know they can irritate them pretty badly. Had some zoas in my tank that stayed closed until I added my midas blenny and he took care of them for me.
 
these are my sps
heres a blowup of what they look like
 

Attachments

  • 1416863802684.jpg
    1416863802684.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 163

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new