Will there be a Kessil A160X

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lips are sealed ;)

Not gonna lie a lower profile 160X would be exactly what I need to replace these A80's!!! Well two of them actually.

IMG-6585.JPG

Last edited:

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are really thick in the head. Kessil posted they have no new lights in the works currently.

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are really thick in the head. Kessil posted they have no new lights in the works currently.

my guy, he said they were only releasing one, and had no updates at that time. If you really think a professional lighting company has nothing else currently in the works then there is some pot and the kettle syndrome going on there.

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they thought they would make more money with a new 160 sized light - they would make it.

ChrisNH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And if more people ask about it then they may think they could make money with it.. to me it seems obvious to update the whole range of products to work with the app given what the competitors are doing, particularly Red Sea.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's definitely other stuff in the works - but I can't share specifics as that would just spoil the surprise! Don't worry, we've got some big plans for the next few product releases :)
A panel of light, please. Or light bars. I'd gladly buy a set of light bars to help with my 360x shadowing on my acros.

hellsangelbx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's definitely other stuff in the works - but I can't share specifics as that would just spoil the surprise! Don't worry, we've got some big plans for the next few product releases :)
@Kessil what would be the ETA on the news. I'm starting a new tank build and I'm in between Kessil or Ecotech and would wait for the news if we had an ETA. I love the Kessil shimmer hoping for something with more par as my LFS around me are telling me to go another direction. I would rather wait for the big announcement but if its more than a year I think that will be to long to wait. Hope to hear back

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Kessil what would be the ETA on the news. I'm starting a new tank build and I'm in between Kessil or Ecotech and would wait for the news if we had an ETA. I love the Kessil shimmer hoping for something with more par as my LFS around me are telling me to go another direction. I would rather wait for the big announcement but if its more than a year I think that will be to long to wait. Hope to hear back
What're the dimensions for the tank you're working on? Without giving away too much, I may be able to help out.

Back