will they fight

nanonøkk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
988
Reaction score
544
Location
us
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so i wanna move my frogspawn here but i’m worried it will sting the goniapora and shade my bubble coral underneath or shade my kenya tree is it ok to put it up there or should i put it somewhere else but right there has moderate light and moderate flow

068E85EF-D2B3-4AA5-8682-9EA188B5803E.jpeg
 
I wouldn't worry about shading the Kenya, they can live in some shade. I would worry about shading your other corals and I would worry even more about it stinging them. Best to give it some space
 
It will kill the gonipora (or pretty much any coral) if you put it too close.
 
It will kill the gonipora (or pretty much any coral) if you put it too close.
This! Lots of this! With a few exceptions. Torches and as mentioned bubbles. Yes those bouncy bumbling bubbles hide some NASTY sweepers!!! Just be careful with anything close to them. Very unassuming I know but they can actually be very aggressive!
 
I wouldn't worry about shading the Kenya, they can live in some shade. I would worry about shading your other corals and I would worry even more about it stinging them. Best to give it some space
ok but that’s the only space i have for it at the moment so if i angle it right do you think i could make it so it dosent sting everything
 
This! Lots of this! With a few exceptions. Torches and as mentioned bubbles. Yes those bouncy bumbling bubbles hide some NASTY sweepers!!! Just be careful with anything close to them. Very unassuming I know but they can actually be very aggressive!
so do you think it will be fine if i angle it to where it stick straight out from the rocks so it’s in the middle of everything
 
Sounds good, just keep a close eye on the surrounding corals. If they start acting weird then they are probably being stung
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new