Will they thrive together?

TonyHanke

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
37
Location
Warsaw, Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to ask if those fish would thrive together in a 50 gallon reef (my first ever)
1. A pair of Ocellaris clowns, maybe I will add a quadricolor anemone when the tank gets really stable
2. Neon/fire Goby
3. Watchman goby
4. Bicolor blenny
5.Yellow tailed damsel
6. 6line wrasse maybe (?)
7. Lysmata debelius shrimp
CUC would be (I'll probably add more later):
8. Cleaner Shrimp
9. 3 Astarea snails
10. 3 nassarius snails
11. 3 blue legged hermits
12. 2 scarlet hermits
13. Tuxedo urchin maybe
14. Emerald Crab (for the crab itself really)
 
It should work. I would replace the 6 line with a flasher wrasse.
 
Not overstocked at all, in fact still have space for another small fish or two.

The list looks good to me, I've never had luck with a damsel in a community tank though, they always turned out to be bully's., thats just my experience though, good luck
 
And what would you recommend, if the tank weren't 50 but 30 gallon?
 
And what would you recommend, if the tank weren't 50 but 30 gallon?
a springeri damsel is a pretty chill damsel i have one and its very underated fish. I have mine in a 40 with a starcki damsel, spotted mandarin, ruby red dragonette, tail spot bleeny,purple firefish,red firefish,springeri Damsel, citron goby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new