Will this LED light help with coral growth?

ydarr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2014
Messages
67
Reaction score
17
Location
Wendell, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We currently have a 28g JBJ Nano-cube. We removed the hood, and have been using a T5/Metal halide combo fixture. Our tank life (which looks "ok") consists of zoas, torch, frog spawn, hammer, Duncan, ricordea, and a few others that I can't remember the names of. Will the sBox Sprite Reef Nano: (Gen 2) work in this tank? Will it help with coral growth? Here's the link from the SB Reef Lights site - https://sbreeflights.com/sbox-nano-reeffuge/7-sbox-sprite-reef-nano.html I did reach out to SB via email with this same question, but no one has replied, so I'm reaching out to you guys for your thoughts.

Thanks!
 
Yes I’ve heard good things about their lights. Other things that help with coral growth is flow and parameters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new